Serves: 2 small or 1 large portion
Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 30 mins
- 100g pasta
- 1/2 large carrot
- 1 and half celery
- 1 and half spring onions
- 1-2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt, pepper
- fresh mint leaves
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Meanwhile, finely chop the carrot and celery.
- Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a wok and sauté the spring onions and garlic.
- Add the vegetables and seasoning, sauté for another minute.
- Add a splash of water, cover and simmer until the vegetables are softened.
- Blend the vegetables to a creamy consistency.
- Pour over the pasta and garnish with mint leaves.