A delicious yet simple semi-dry dish, best enjoyed with traditional roti or in a wrap for a satisfyingly healthy meal!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 medium cauliflower, separated into florets
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 tsp garlic granules
- 1 tsp level curry powder
- Salt to taste
- Handful fresh coriander leaves, chopped
How to prepare
- Rinse the cauliflower and leave aside to drain.
- Heat the oil gently and add the cumin and mustard seeds. Wait till they change colour; stir in the dried chilli and curry leaves.
3. Add the garlic and curry powder and cook gently for 1 min.
4. Add the tomatoes, cauliflower and salt; turn up the heat and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Cover and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
6. Add a splash of water, lower the heat, cover and cook until then cauliflower is tender.
7. Stir in the coriander leaves and serve.