This is a quick and easy recipe which can be whipped on any week night and served with plain boiled rice to make a delicious, low fat meal.
Cooking Time: approx. 40 mins
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1/2 red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 green pepper, julienned
- 1 small onion, cut into eights
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1″ piece fresh, grated
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp madras curry powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
How to cook
- Heat the oil in a medium sized lidded pan.
- Add the chicken and cook on a high heat until sealed.
- Add the garlic and ginger and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove chicken with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add the onions and peppers to the pan and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken pieces and stir in curry powder, black pepper and salt.
- Cover and cook until chicken is tender.